Sunday, September 20, 2020

Fr. Anthony Cipolla and his "Patsy" Pontillo, were such a toxic pair.

09-20-20 Today I'd like to point out a few things. I'm taking down my Blog because I have accomplished my objective. My two sons have received a payout from the Catholic Church Diocese of Pittsburgh. They sued for the torment they suffered at the hands of Fr. Anthony J. Cipolla in 1977-1978 until 2016 when Cipolla died in a car wreck. The real torment is over now. My family just wants peace. Our torment ceased when Father Cipolla died. Patrick Pontillo, a guy you probably never heard of, is trying to become relevant. He wants to be discovered and declared a "Nobel Prize" caliber journalist. He is just an ir·ri·ta·tion /ˌirəˈtāSH(ə)n/now. His research is Fraudulent, slight of hand, slandering strangers online 'Deliberately' for 'No Reason', except to attract attention and readers, as he does to us on a daily basis. I'm just glad that I got the opportunity to help my two sons get some kind of justice for the assaults they both suffered from Fr.Cipolla. No one prevented us from testifying this time. Not only that, we had the proof of both of their sex assault cover-ups...diana

No comments: